- Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Check,
- No interest payment plan, (up to 12 month) and extended payment plan.
- In the event of returned check an additional amount of $25 for processing will be charged,
- Balances over 60 days may be subject to collection fee and finance charges at the rate of 18% annually.
Co-Payment /Insurance Coverage
- All Dental records including X-rays are properties of the office and any cost to transfer to another practitioner will incur a duplication fee of $30,
- We are signed up with major PPO dental insurance companies (i.e. Delta Dental, Metlife, Aetna, etc.)
- All estimated co-payments are due when services are rendered. We will provide you with an estimate of your co-payment prior to our during your visit,
- Our office will not enter into a dispute with insurance company over a claim, although we will provide necessary documentation your insurance company requests to sort out any confusion or questions that may arise. It is ultimately your responsibility to resolve any type of dispute over payments made or not made by your insurance company.
- There may be $75 fee for any missed or cancelled appointment without 48hr notice.
You must log in to post a comment.