$199 * For Existing Patients With No Insurance
New Patient VIP Package Includes:
- Comprehensive Dental Exam
- Dental X-ray
- Teeth Cleaning*
- Cosmetic Consultation
*Cleaning only in absence of periodontal disease
*Can not be combined with any other offer s or redeemed for cash.
Some restrictions may apply (value $385).
We recommend regular dental cleaning to good oral care. Regular visit to your dentist and dental hygienist for a thorough examination of your teeth and gums is essential. We will examine your gums for periodontal disease and your teeth for decay. We take all the necessary digital x-rays and diagnostic casts. We’ll check your neck and mouth for lumps, red or white patches, or chronically sore areas that could be a sign of oral cancer. If you are having soreness in your jaw, we’ll check for TMJ and TMD.
If you don’t have a moderate to severe gum condition you will need just a cleaning and polishing to remove tartar and brighten their teeth. We offer fluoride and oral irrigation to protect your gums and teeth. If you have a moderate to severe gum condition like gingivitis or periodontitis then it is likely that we’ll recommend a deep cleaning with laser therapy and oral irrigation. We will spend approximately one hour on each quad to treat your gum disease. We also offer ARESTIN® (Antibiotics) as an adjunct to deep cleaning procedures for treating your gum disease.
In addition to the dental procedures, we will teach you how to practice good oral hygiene, and discuss other preventive dental care approaches.
Oral Hygiene Tips:
- Refrain from acidic and sweet drinks like sodas, sports’ drinks, or coffee,
- Avoid candies and carbohydrates as these too lead to immediate and intense acid production in the mouth,
- Change your toothbrush regularly, and make sure you’re brushing with a soft manual or electric toothbrush,
- Watch what you’re crunching! fingernails, ice cubes, or using your teeth as tools to open plastic bags! Forcing so much pressure on your teeth can easily and immediately cause cracks or fractures.
During the day, your teeth are exposed to acids that can break down enamel and lead to tooth decay. Fluoride helps inhabit these acids from attacking the tooth surface. It also helps restore the minerals that have been worn down and repair weak spots in enamel. You can find fluoride in water, toothpaste, etc…. However your dentist will typically treat your teeth with high concentrated fluoride to protect your teeth until your next scheduled visit.
Fluoride is necessary for individuals with the following conditions:
- Dry Mouth Condition,
- Frequent Dental Cavities,
- Gum Disease,
- Dental Braces,
- Dental Braces, Crowns,or Bridges
- Recent Teeth Whitening sensitivity.
If you are looking for a great dentist, call us today! We pride ourselves in making you smile with confidence. Let us not only treat your smile, but also give you a reason to use it. Reserve your appointment by calling (925) 939-9177 or Book Online.