Changing Invisalign Aligners
- If a tray develops an opaque film that is difficult to remove with regular brushing, place it in white vinegar for 15 minutes then brush and rinse with cold water.
- Change your Invisalign aligner every 2 weeks.
- Put the used Invisalign aligner back on its bag, do not lose them as they may be required in the future.
- Clench into the Invisalign aligners frequently (in particular during the first 2 days) to make sure there are no air gaps between the aligners and your teeth.
- Invisalign aligners worn less than 21 hours a day, will need to be wear for 3 weeks instead, before replacing for the new sets.
- Invisalign aligners should feel loose and comfortable before moving to the next set of aligners.
- If, at the end of the two week period, you have not worn the aligner full time, or if a space remains between a tooth and the aligner, do not switch to the next aligner – continue the same aligner for another week. If the aligner still does not fit well, please call the office for an appointment, and continue wearing the same aligner.
- If an Invisalign cracks, just keep wearing it until they are due for change; unless they fully break, then move to the next set earlier, but wear them for 3 weeks.
- if you lose an aligner after 5 days, just move to the next set, but wear it for longer than recommended, or call us.
If you have any question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (925) 939-9177.drzarekari drzarekari My shared items in Google Reader Buzz greatsmilesarehere.com walnut creek dentist blog walnut creek invisalign Walnut Creek Dentist Blog California Dental Association Contra Costa Dental Society Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce Mehri Zarekari, DMD
1575 Treat Boulevard #115Walnut Creek , CA , 94598 (925) 939-9177 This hCard created with the hCard creator.