Invisalign Usage Instructions
- Wear the Invisalign aligners at all times, remove only for eating or drinking (except for water).
- Remove Invisalign aligners for brushing and flossing
- After each meal, sweets or soft drinks, brush or rinse your mouth before placing the Invisalign aligners in again.
- Wear the Invisalign aligners for around 22 hours a day for optimal results.
- On special occasions like weekend parties or dinners you can remove them for few hours.
- Keep away from hot or boiling water, bleach and other extreme cleansers.
- Store the future Invisalign aligners in a cool dry place.
- When removing the Invisalign aligners do not wrap them in tissues, toilet paper, just place them in the Invisalign container provided.
- If an attachment comes off please call us to replace it within a week.
- In order to correct crowding, some filing of the tooth enamel may be necessary. This is painless, and does not affect the health of your teeth.
- Prior to receive a filling or restoration on any tooth while having your Invisalign treatment please consult us.
- Keep Invisalign aligners and/or container away from dogs or pets.
- Drink plenty of tap water.
If you have any question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (925) 939-9177.drzarekari drzarekari My shared items in Google Reader Buzz greatsmilesarehere.com walnut creek dentist blog walnut creek invisalign Walnut Creek Dentist Blog California Dental Association Contra Costa Dental Society Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce Mehri Zarekari, DMD
1575 Treat Boulevard #115Walnut Creek , CA , 94598 (925) 939-9177 This hCard created with the hCard creator.